Sunday, August 22, 2004

Ugh

I stayed out a little late last night and had a few too many beverages with Devilboy and Grover. Both had been roommates at one time or other, so we did some catching up and consumed more alcohol than may have been prudent.

We returned to DevilBoy's place and watched a movie (Hackers) and played computer games (America's Army) with his brother until about four AM. DevilBoy Jr and I had a good system going. He did the running and shooting part while I typed amusing things in the chat box ("Kill da wabbit! Kill da wabbit!"). I also gave him various strategic hints and tips. (Run! Duck! Duck lower! Shoot over there!).

Anyway, today I am paying the penalty and I feel rather gross.

Just how cold is it?

At my house:

Where I grew up:

Where my brother (The communicator) is:

 

Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:

email:

Powered by NotifyList.com

or get the Atom feed of my blog here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Creative
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.