Friday, August 13, 2004

Slow week

I finished my classes for summer semester yesterday and have exams on Monday afternoon and Thursday morning. Neither of these courses have been all that demanding and I don't really anticipate needing to do much in the way of studying.

After briefly flirting with the idea of trekking north for the weekend, SouthernKitten has decided that it would be a better idea for her to stay in Lexington and prepare for her business trip to Vegas next week.

What all this adds up to is a slow week for me. I can't really afford to do much until next year's funding is worked out, and I don't really have time to leave town anyway. Which is funny, because I have nothing but time, except for about an hour on those two days. But they're important hours, so I can't just blow them off.

So, I guess I'll do some housework and whatnot. Maybe mow the lawn, perhaps check out some of the stuff going on in Windsor this week.

Just how cold is it?

At my house:

Where I grew up:

Where my brother (The communicator) is:

 

Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:

email:

Powered by NotifyList.com

or get the Atom feed of my blog here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Creative
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.