Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Greetings from Cold Cold Canada

Hey, how's it going, eh? This is my blog, welcome to it.

I guess I should really start with who I am.

I am CanadaDave. Former IT guy. Current university student. Political hack. Airplane enthusiast. Computer geek. Dater of SouthernKitten.

I am a member of the Liberal Party of Canada, and have slightly left of center views on most things.

I was born and grew up in Orillia, Ontario, now live in Windsor, but spent some time in between in Toronto and miss it. I spend just an awful lot of time in Lexington, Kentucky.

That’s it for now. We’ll see how the whole blog thing works in the coming days.

Just how cold is it?

At my house:

Where I grew up:

Where my brother (The communicator) is:

 

Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:

email:

Powered by NotifyList.com

or get the Atom feed of my blog here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Creative
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.