Thursday, August 12, 2004

A little background

Living in Windsor, I'm not exactly at the epicenter of coldness in Canada. In fact, Windsor is just about as far south as Canada goes. So, while due to the vageries of currents and winds and other things I don't fully understand, Windsor is not the warmest city in Canada, it also certainly is far from the coldest.

It does snow here and it does get a litte cold, especially when compared to, say, Lexington Kentucky, as SouthernKitten can attest. But it's nothing like where I'm from, or other even more northern localles.

The expression "Cold Cold Canada" comes from my girlfriend, the aformentioned SouthernKitten, who finds Canada a mite chilly even in almost temporate Windsor.

I just hope no one from Timmins reads ever reads my blog.

Just how cold is it?

At my house:

Where I grew up:

Where my brother (The communicator) is:

 

Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:

email:

Powered by NotifyList.com

or get the Atom feed of my blog here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Creative
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.