Tuesday, November 16, 2004

New Thingy

Because we here at Rants from Cold Cold Canada care about YOU our loyal readers, and (mostly) because we enjoy tinkering with odd interweb stuff, we have installed, on the right side thingy (that's a technical term) a link to so YOU (I just like using caps on that) can join a list thing that will update you when I errr.. WE get around to putting up new posts. After considerable effort (I needed to fiddle with it for upwards of ten minutes) and expense (it was free), it is now fully functional (at least in theory).

Right above the RSS thingy that's been there for a while, that I don't really understand, but Mary assures me is a wonderful thing.

Rants from Cold Cold Canada. Bringing you the latest (well, this isn't more than ten years old...) interweb technology for your moderate amusement.

Just how cold is it?

At my house:

Where I grew up:

Where my brother (The communicator) is:

 

Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:

email:

Powered by NotifyList.com

or get the Atom feed of my blog here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Creative
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.