Thursday, November 04, 2004

Aftermath

Enough of the ballots have been counted, the victory and concession speeches has been delivered and it seems that George W. Bush is going to remain president of the United States.

While I find that disappointing, they say that every dark cloud has a silver lining and this one is no different.

- I get to marry off DevilBoy
- Stupid president jokes are even better than dumb blonde jokes.
- There's sudden interest in moving to Canada.
- No inconvenient Democratic incumbent to get in Hillary's way in 2008.



SouthernKitten sent me this today:



I wouldn't have called the remainder of the US "Jesusland", but I still think it's really funny, and almost exactly what I was advocating last post.

But enough with the US election coverage. I'll get back to normal rants and funny stories next post.

Just how cold is it?

At my house:

Where I grew up:

Where my brother (The communicator) is:

 

Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:

email:

Powered by NotifyList.com

or get the Atom feed of my blog here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Creative
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.