Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Changes to my blog

SouthernKitten leaves early tommorow morning on a business trip to Reno, Nevada. In honour of her trip I have added Reno to the list of weather conditions on the right side of my blog.

(edit - She's back so I removed it again)

Also, I was surfing, of all places, the Kentucky DMV website when I noticed that they had a little terror threat condition level on the side of their page. On closer inspection, all pages by the commonwealth of Kentucky have this little notice. As a member of a Kentucky portal, and not wanting to be left behind in this growing trend, I immediately added them to my page. You can find one for all the places I list the weather for. Note that since Canada does not use this system I had to set the levels for here myself. I'm considering raising Windsor to a Blue level, though... Detroit is awfully close and threatening...


Just how cold is it?

At my house:

Where I grew up:

Where my brother (The communicator) is:

 

Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:

email:

Powered by NotifyList.com

or get the Atom feed of my blog here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Creative
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.