Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Boy, do I feel safe...

Noticed this in the news recently.

"(CNN) -- A water leak at the Fermi II nuclear power plant outside Monroe, Michigan, forced a shutdown of the facility Monday, but no radioactivity was reported to have escaped and no evacuations have been ordered, authorities said."

I noticed this plant from I-75 when I was driving back and forth to Lexington. (A drive I oddly find myself missing). That thing is close. About 50km away, according to a map actually..

I'll have to look up what kind of fallout I can expect next time...

(Edit: It leaked again when they tried to restart it... That thing makes me nervous.)

Just how cold is it?

At my house:

Where I grew up:

Where my brother (The communicator) is:

 

Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:

email:

Powered by NotifyList.com

or get the Atom feed of my blog here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Creative
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.