Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Beer Commercials

In Cold Cold Canada, much the way it is in the US and perhaps the rest of the world, the quality of a beer is usually inversely proportional to how funny its commercials are. In other words, the funnier the commercial, the worse the beer.

In the US, a great example is Budweiser/Bud Lite. Funny commercials, bad beer. (Though embarrassingly my and DevilBoy's beer of choice when we were in high school and didn't know any better.)

I had some links to a few good ones here, but the page I was linking to seems to disagree with linking to it. So go to http://www.canada4life.ca/ and use the "Video" link on the left side to check them out. The vast majority are ads for Molson Canadian. But despite the funniness. Do not be tempted. Trust me. It's bad beer.

Just how cold is it?

At my house:

Where I grew up:

Where my brother (The communicator) is:

 

Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:

email:

Powered by NotifyList.com

or get the Atom feed of my blog here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Creative
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.