Friday, April 29, 2005

Stir Crazy

After handing in my last exam a little before 4:30 today I finished school for the semester. My plan for the summer is to make like any other student and get a summer job. I really could use even a brief respite from the whole poor student shtick and I'd like to try and minimize my loans for next year. To that end, I've sent out a few dozen resumes.

The glitch in this idyllic plan is that I may as well have sent each and every one of those resumes into a black hole and not to potential employers. In fact, I'm not entirely certain that some flaw in the time space continuum is not sucking them into some sort of quantum singularity (I love Star Trek techno-babble) as I've yet to get even a nibble from a potential employer. It's not like I've been overly picky. (thought I have been a little bit). I've sent out resumes for postitions I really want (Like a fun sounding job at the Windsor Library teaching basic computers skills. I'd be really good at that.) and for jobs that I'll do if they hire me and agree to pay me money (deliver flyers, a well trained chimp could do this).

Consequently right now, as of about three hours ago I have nothing to do and no money with which to do it. Which means that I'm going slightly nuts. Which, frankly, took about 20 minutes.

I may be forced to do something productive like spring cleaning or something...

In the meantime, if you'd like to hire a former IT support guy (who is at least as skilled as a well trained chimp) for the summer, shoot me an email... (seriously, really... The address is at the bottom of the page...)

Just how cold is it?

At my house:

Where I grew up:

Where my brother (The communicator) is:

 

Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:

email:

Powered by NotifyList.com

or get the Atom feed of my blog here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Creative
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.